Consider your bathroom’s size – Before deciding to get bathroom tile designs that fit with what we want, there are some things that need to be considered and the following is the list.
(1) Having a good plan is the first thing we need to consider before starting work – whether we plan to use contrasting colors for the floor and walls, or whether we plan to apply the same color on the edge of the floor of the room in accordance with the walls, or whether we plan to implement a color change on the chest level so that it will give a different look, and others.
(2) Determine the pattern of the tile that we will apply will be the next thing we need to consider. We must be able to imagine the visual appearance we want to achieve by considering several designs that we can get through various media including the internet. Yup, by doing a search for information on a wide variety of design through a variety of sources will help us in realizing the design that we want to consider several things including the size of the room.
(3) Choose tiles with appropriate size taking into account the size of the shower room. When we have a small bathroom then choose small tiles with small patterns too. When we apply a large tile with a pattern that is also great in a small bathroom, then we will find a tone imbalance therein.
(4) There are many types of tile that we can choose, however, to give the display that corresponds to the condition of the bathroom which has a high humidity level then we can choose a waterproof ceramic as the best option.
(5) Choose the color that matches the size of the bathroom. For a small bathroom, we can choose to apply the soft colors or neutral colors. It will make the room look more airy and spacious.
The other thing we need to consider before starting work bathroom tile designs is to determine the proper type of lighting. We should be able to maximize the lighting in the bathroom according to function. When the bathroom light, then this will only make a small appearance, dull, and unpleasant. Add one or two pieces of the mirror to assist us in reflecting the light coming from the lamp so the room looks more spacious. Note also the application of the color of the walls and other decor colors in the bathroom. When we apply a neutral or pastel color, then this will help us get a room look larger.